Do you have a NEBOSH certificate and experience of managing health and safety on construction projects?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Lead Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor based in Bolton. Reporting to the Head of SHEQ, the principle purpose of the role shall be to implement, monitor and advise on Safety, Health & Environmental policies throughout the company.
What you’ll do
- Managing a team of SHE Advisors.
- Visit construction sites to advise on SHE legal requirements.
- Support and produce construction phase plans, method statements and risk assessments.
- Carry out regular site safety audits.
- Provide support to site teams.
- Undertake SHEQ inductions for new starters.
- Lead continuous improvement of standard operating procedures through stakeholder engagement.
Have you got what it takes?
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- Experience of managing health and safety on construction projects.
- Good people management and communication skills.
- Environmental qualification not essential but some experience required.
- Proven track record and well organised.
- Ability to forward plan and foresee potential problems together with solutions.
- Promotes a professional image always.
- Maintain accreditation in relevant qualifications.
- Skills, Qualifications & Experience gained in a similar role.
How to apply?
Please email your CV to email@example.com - quoting job reference - LSHE/BBP