We do not collect personal data about people who browse this website, unless you voluntarily submit your personal details to us via a form or email. If so:
- we will process your personal data within the terms of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and other relevant legislation.
- we will indicate why we are collecting the data
- we will only use the data for the purpose for which it has been collected
- we will only share the data with other organisations if it is stated at the point of collecting the data or if required by law or in order to carry out local authority functions in line with the Data Protection Act
- we will not use your data for marketing products or services to you without your consent
- we will keep your data for the minimum time necessary
- we will respect your rights under the Data Protection Act to access the data we hold about you
- we will keep your personal data securely
- we use a cookie to collect IP address information purely for statistical purposes, in order to monitor the usage of our website. This does not identify you as individual
When we collect your personal data, we will provide you with how we use your information for each service.
Whilst every care has been taken in compilation of information, Bolton Business Connect cannot guarantee its accuracy and will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using these pages. The information provided by this website is for general guidance only.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
These pages also contain links to other sites which are not in any way endorsed by Bolton Business Connect. We will not be liable for any loss damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using these links.
In using the Bolton Business Connect website, you will be deemed to accept these terms.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on your computer.
They improve things by:
- remembering settings
- remembering information you’ve given
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
- our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally
Video courtesy of the direct.gov website.
- storing your location to help us point you to the right services in your area
- enables us to provide you with map based information
- restricting voting to one per person to ensure a fair vote
- keeping your information safe
- to help us gather analytics to support the improvement of our website
Cookies on boltonbusinessconnect.org from other organisations and social networking websites
Some cookies are not related to boltonbusinessconnect.org This happens when you visit a page with content inserted from a third party. We currently embed links or widgets from the following social networking sites:
- You tube videos – more information about embedding videos
These websites may place cookies on your computer either when you access certain functionality or a page.
How to opt out of using cookies
You can opt out of using cookies altogether. If you do choose to delete our cookies or disable future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site. If you do decide to disable cookies, you can re-enable them at any time.
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them by visiting the Information Commissioner's Office website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.